Friday, October 17, 2008

Rocket Song aka Every Minute I Need You

went home early today and continued to watch my Tang Xin Feng Bao 2. finally reached the last disc liaoz.. shall finish it tomorrow night.

thru out the whole series, i like the love story between Hing and Kelvin most. Simple love from the bottom of their heart. And I also love the song "Every Minute I Need You"... Had been calling it the 'rocket song' initially..

Here's the video and lyrics..



If I can drive a rocket
I would take you into the skies
In space us two will stay
Live to be a thousand years old
My heart would still be the same
I am happy with you by my side

Being a pair with you
Everyone admires us
I don’t care if the ground breaks or sky falls
Even if there is a storm
As long as I see you
It’s like seeing the sun shine a thousand miles

When you are with me, I am happy
Everything is fine to me
Even salted fish and Bok Choi is very tasty
We will always be together
I need you every minute
You are my sunshine and the air I breathe

I dress up because of you
I’m crazy because of you
For you I’ll do anything
Pretend to be a gorilla
I laugh at everything I see
I am happy with you by my side

If one day I lose you
Even pretty blossoming flowers would be ugly
I would go live on an isolated island
Make a replica of you
Everyday we’ll be together
Even if it were a wooden doll, I’ll still pretend it’s you

When you are with me, I am happy
Everything is fine to me
Even salted fish and Bok Choi is very tasty
We will always be together
I need you every minute
You are my sunshine and the air I breathe


mood now:
sweet MySpace

No comments:

Post a Comment