Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Present and My Gift..

I don’t have all the time in the world.. I should stop sitting around and lament about the past, grumbling how come I didn’t choose certain paths or do certain things during my teens/uni/early working life. If I spend all my time being unhappy about why things are the way they are now and how things would have been different if I had done otherwise, many years later, I will be lamenting why didn’t I make any good decisions during my 20s, which is RIGHT NOW! I can’t change anything in the past… I only have the power to do something in the present. If I let this chance slip, it is never going to come back again. Get up! Do something! Get what I want.

Came across this phrase today - “Everyone of us is gifted. Some just managed to open their gift earlier than others..” I am very sure I will open my gift some day.. and I got to keep moving and keep trying..otherwise I will never have chance to discover what is that gift for me..

Jiayou!

No comments:

Post a Comment