Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Very Impressed & Proud!

although busy and tired, i had to write about this. I just had a meeting with a CAD reseller. The applications engineer that came for the meeting is GOOD! She knows her software inside out and can speak very confidently and fluently. Looks professional, neat and presentable. And she has only stepped into the working society for less than a year! I am very impressed by her. She came with her account manager who isn't very good. She stands out from the way she talked - professional and confident. She's engineering trained, so for those reasons about engineers not able to present and communicate, that's not true! And the thing i am proud about is that she's from NTU!! After i left ntu, i am beginning to be more and more proud of the school. It produces capable graduates! :)

I hope those who are in NTU now takes pride in the university although it has been plagued with quite a few bad publicity recently related to both the professors and students. NTU has a strong heritage and her graduates can withstand the turbulence of working life! :)

I will strive to display such level of confidence in front of my own customers! Knowledge and confidence!! Let's go!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment