Friday, January 05, 2007

needing chicken soup for the day

blogging with my pda now. lying on bed on a cooling night. it's the beginning of a brand new year. I love dec and jan.. cos of the rainy season and christmas! although rain can cause quite a bit of inconvenience, I still like it. why do I like it? no idea.. just love the sound & smell of it. love to watch it splatter down and to walk in the rain, with umbrella of cos!

well, it's the start of a new year but for the past few days, I had been clearing loose ends from 2006. and an unpleasant & upsetting email came today. it concerns that project.. not a v gd situation. dun wish to mention what the email says. but i've made some decisions. yup.. decisions made.

ok, off to bed. would like to c dentist tml morning..

No comments:

Post a Comment