Woke up at 7.30am today. I guess my body clock is tuned to waking up at that hour. So if i want to try getting up early to exercise, i will have to slowly tune my body. Start by waking up 15 mins earlier everyday.
Yesterday i really left office earlier. i left at 4.30pm and the list of stuff that i wanted to complete was completed with the exception of 1 item, which is the projection thing. Didn't complete it but am halfway through it. It felt good that i managed to complete what i wanted to. Of course, it wasn't really a long list and the things wasn't too tough. But it still felt good because it was accomplished almost timely. Only exceeded by half an hour. Today I will plan out the things as well and tackle them one at a time. I read Dale Carnegie this morning. Quite a couple of phrases/ideas are lingering in my mind. For example, people feel fatigue not because of the work they do, but because of the worry, the resentment, the frustration. I truely agree with this. Currently, i am feeling stress, especially with the KYB project. On top of that, there are several other projects to look into. A2 is also quite difficult because it dwells into new things. And my resource restrictions keeps bugging me. I keep reminding myself to relax.
I have a meeting in 10 minutes. Let me do a little preparation for it now. I will be back to talk more later after the meeting.
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment