Wow... remember the article i wrote about in my last post? The author, Charles H Green, actually emailed me!! This is because I wrote a feedback after reading the article. In the feedback, I wrote about the dilemma I faced at work. And he replied!! He encourage me to start Trust Selling and the first step is to speak to my sales manager to get his support. He even wrote out the speech! I am so touched! I will be replying to his email tomorrow or monday when I am feeling more awake.
Feeling quite sleepy now... haven't sleep much since Thurs night. Because that idiot disturbed peng again. Came to our place and pound on the door. Sigh.. Only slept at 5am and last night, slept at 4am cos waited for her to come back from her manjong session. sigh..tired... now waiting for her to return from her drinking session..tiredz..
today got the cleaning lady to come and the house is sparkling clean!! :) Hope it will stay that way for as long as possible! :)
bought 2 books at books warehouse deal today. related to marketing and customer service. will be taking CIM course in later half of the year. Was thinking of learning driving before july.. but it's ex leh. if want to take, got to find other sources of income. think think think..
Saturday, April 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment